Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Ready In: 40 minutes
Servings: 12 (Contact us for the ingredients of a different serving size)
- 1 measuring spoon
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 oven
- 1 10 inch tube pan
- 1 whisk or electronic mixer
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and grease an 10 inch tube pan.
- Combine and beat the cake mix, gelatin, flour, eggs and thawed strawberries for 3 minutes. Add the oil and beat for one more minute.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Allow it to cool.